Our highly experienced physiotherapists are pleased to offer effective and evidence-based therapy for strains and sprains to any joint, muscle, ligament and tendon. We offer a variety of treatments at our Leicester based clinic to relieve pain including the most current electrotherapy modalities, acupuncture and traditional “hands-on” techniques of joint and soft tissue mobilisation and manipulation.
Treatment can be provided for the following common conditions:
- Lower back pain and Sciatica
- Shoulder disorders
- Neck pain including Whiplash & “trapped” nerves
- Muscle strains, for example to the hamstrings, calf and “rotator cuff” muscles
- Sports and running injuries, including sprained ankles,”shin splints”, Tennis/ Golfer’s elbow
- Sprain and knee medial ligament strain
- “Overuse” injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis, Bursitis, Achilles and Patella Tendonitis
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
We also strive to assist the client in self-management of their condition for best effect. This may include direction in the most appropriate therapeutic exercises, self-applied massage techniques and care of posture, as well as advice and information in respect of work-station arrangement.